Bored much? Check out Rockstar Summer Event!

Navigation

Clan Playlist

New Macroes

Heero

New Macroes

Post by Heero on Sun 28 Dec 2008, 2:14 am

When I say MACRO I don't mean f1-8, I mean key logging and use of 3rd party program to execute techniques. If you run into a large amount of people using TBFFBS or Insta TBFFBS they are most likely using a macro... I'm not sure how but people are finding ways to use ACTools on ijji. I hear that the majority gets banned shortly after using it, but just incase keep a look out.
    Darylin

Re: New Macroes

Post by Darylin on Sun 28 Dec 2008, 2:26 am

Do you think someone who consistently uses that without a 3rd party program would get banned?
    Heero

Post by Heero on Sun 28 Dec 2008, 2:27 am

Oh yeah. They get banned left and right for it every day but I've never seen something as common as ACTools get passed GameGuard.
    Xinuix

Post by Xinuix on Wed 18 Mar 2009, 3:19 pm

Is TBF FBS even possible? o_O!

Semiceri

Post by Semiceri on Mon 06 Apr 2009, 9:23 pm

Certain keyboards will allow you to store macros on it without the need for a third party program. Gunz intercepts it as legitimate keyboard imput because once you put in the macro, you no longer need any other programs running in the background.

Just putting it out there. Also You wont get better by using macros. You only get better by learning and doing it yourself. Besides the kind of keyboard I am referring to is about....... $130. I'd not pay that much for something that you will be using for only one FREE game. Lol.

If you happen to run into one of these people, it is hard to report them with a replay. There are no use of what could be considered "Obvious misconduct" due to godmode or lawnmower or the like. If you find someone with a tbf macro, just do what I do. Spam tortoise gate while looking up. Razz
    Heero

Post by Heero on Thu 16 Apr 2009, 12:38 pm

Semiceri wrote:Certain keyboards will allow you to store macros on it without the need for a third party program. Gunz intercepts it as legitimate keyboard imput because once you put in the macro, you no longer need any other programs running in the background.

Just putting it out there. Also You wont get better by using macros. You only get better by learning and doing it yourself. Besides the kind of keyboard I am referring to is about....... $130. I'd not pay that much for something that you will be using for only one FREE game. Lol.

Your half right. Those keyboards come with driver device software that it installs and it runs a process in the back of your administrative tools. Every program has a process, and it is still considered a 3rd party tool. A third party describes someone, or something developed outside the 2 parties bound under contract. The contract being the terms of service that you accept the moment you create your ijji account. Any software that interferes between your hardware, and ijji's servers, is considered a 3rd party tool. (e.g. The swaping of official files, use of a program to do a designated set of clicks, net suspenders that cause you to lag, are all examples of 3rd party devices, services, and tools.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 Aug 2018, 2:43 pm