Bored much? Check out Rockstar Summer Event!

Navigation

Clan Playlist

120 Free G Coins Tut-Does not work

Slash
    Slash

120 Free G Coins Tut-Does not work

Post by Slash on Thu 30 Jul 2009, 4:51 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THIS DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... I was on Gunzfactor last night and I found a scam to get 120 free G Coins and I decided to share this with my loving clanmates ^_^

I'm gonna include the link to the video of the guy that did this scam thing and I'm also going to type out a tut to simplify this and because the video also has really bad sound quality.

Here's the link to the video: How to complete the playspan 1.1k Point mobile offer.

Here's the link to PlaySpan: PlaySpan MarketPlace

Here's the link to Fake Name Generator: Generate a New Name - Fake Name Generator

I'm also going to include these links in the steps of my tut so you guys don't get confused when you use them.

LETS DO THIS!

1.Go to PlaySpan, register an account if you don't have a PlaySpan account already (I doubt anybody in this clan has an account anyways >.<).

2. Log onto your email and verify your account.

3. Go back to PlaySpan and Login. Woo you already have 100 Ultimate Points! That's the equivalent of 1 G coin!

4. At the upper right hand corner there's a black button that says Get Ultimate Points, click on that.

5. Page will load to a different one, about the middle of the new page there is a red button that says Earn, click on that.

6. A little window should pop up,you're already on the offers tab so stay on that, on the blue headline that says CATEGORIES choose the one that says Mobile, now there's the big font offers and the small font offers, the offer we are looking for is a small font offer, I found the offer on the second offers page, it starts with Smartphone Users! and is worth 1kish Ultimate Points, click on that link.

7. It takes you to a page that is headlined mobileXpression, go to the bottom half of the page, Country is the United States, Mobile Carrier is AT&T, where is says Phone you click on Search By Name and type AT&T into the text bar.

8. 2 phones come up, choose either one it doesn't matter, click on that phone, enter your email and hit Submit.

9. Next page they take you to is your information page, DO NOT put in your real info. Go to Fake Name Generator on a new window/tab, put in whatever your gender is, choose any name set you want, and choose United States as your country, click Generate.

10. Your new identity has been created! Wooo! Go back to the mobilXpression page and use your new identity in contact info, About you doesn't matter except gender so fill that out however you like.

11. Go down to where it says About Your Mobile Phone, use your randomly generated phone number, you are responsible for the mobile plan, the Play Type is Prepaid, and no you do not have a landline phone.

12. At the bottom of the page check the 2 boxes and hit Next.

13. On this next page just click Yes, I completed the installation.

14. Now go back to your email and look for their verificatoin email, the sender should be Lisa Clark.

15. Copy the entire email (Forward>Highlight everything>Copy) paste and save it somewhere on your computer as a Notepad text document and name it Mobile Offer.

16. Go back to the email and download the link that says http://www.moblexp.com/19, save it anywhere you want, don't need to open it or anything.

17. Go back onto PlaySpan, Get Ultimate Points, Earn.

18. At the upper right hand corner of the little window that pops up with all the offers there is a green box that says View Status, click on that.

19. You're redirected to another page, under the Viewed offers tab there should be the offer you just completed, on the right hand side it should say offer pending or something, just wait for a bit and refresh the page every 2 minutes or so until a link appears on the right hand side of the offer saying to send an inquiry, click on that link.

20. This redirects you to another page, enter the email you used for the offer and in the comments box go back to your notepad Mobile Offer Document Email thing, copy it and paste it inside the comment box.

21. Hit submit.

22. Uh.... It takes like a 10 hour wait for you to get your 1k Ultimate Points so yeah go do whatever for 10 hours.

10 hoursish have passed....

23. Log onto PlaySpan. You should have like 1,221 Ultimate Point or something now.

24. On the home page of PlaySpan scroll down the MOST POPULAR ITEMS to the G Coin 50, click on More Details, on the right hand side there should be a range of G coin amounts ranging between like 20-1000 I think, I bought a 100 and 20, click on Add to Cart for the amounts you choose.

25. Proceed to Checkout, scroll down until it says ...Or Redeem Ultimate Points and click the yellow Redeem bubble down there or w/e (I don't have those bubbles anymore so all I have are Buy and Earn, but I'm guessing the bubble says Redeem)

26. Checkout etc etc iforotwhatthispagelookslikesoyeahwhatever.

27. Log onto your email and you should have emails from PlaySpan, Open the emails and they have pin codes in there.

28. Log onto ijji, Add G Coin, Left hand side says ePIN, click on that, enter the pin from the email and Redeem. Do the same for the second email. If you're a nincompoop and did other purchases besides a 100 and a 20 then keep repeating until you get them all >.>

29. Wooo you now have 120 G Coins! Yay!

I hear if you reconfigure your IP Address you can do the thing all over again with another email but I haven't tried it yet.

I hope the tut was simple enough, if you have any problems or questions feel free to ask me

But yeah, Enjoy!

***********EDITS***********

Step 8 choose the TILT, the phone on the right side, the other one does not work.

Steps 19 and 20 on the right side it is a link that asks Missing These Points? Clicking on that link goes to an explanation page and on the bottom right hand side of that page is the link to the Inquiry page.

Effective July 31st, 2009 this offer does not work anymore, the help team at PlaySpan has figured it out T_T

Last edited by iAmYourFather on Fri 31 Jul 2009, 10:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
    IrAFishywee
    IrAFishywee

Re: 120 Free G Coins Tut-Does not work

Post by IrAFishywee on Thu 30 Jul 2009, 7:22 am

too long lols 10 hours D:!?
    Slash
    Slash

Post by Slash on Thu 30 Jul 2009, 7:26 am

well it take like 20 minutes to do

but the period of time you wait to get the ultimate points is 10 hours

which shouldnt be a big deal just do it before you go out and play or before bed
    Darylin
    Darylin

Post by Darylin on Thu 30 Jul 2009, 4:58 pm

"Go out and play"
    IrAFishywee
    IrAFishywee

Post by IrAFishywee on Thu 30 Jul 2009, 4:59 pm

masturbation ;d join meh dar Very Happy? lawl even though dont plan to do teh 120 thingers D: but still D: we needs to play
    Darylin
    Darylin

Post by Darylin on Thu 30 Jul 2009, 5:00 pm

<3
    PedoBear
    PedoBear

Post by PedoBear on Fri 31 Jul 2009, 3:47 am

Professional Tutorial *Taughthimeverythingheknows*

Sponsored content